photos by Don Morice
The Sedalia & Warsaw is based on a Missouri Pacific branch line in western Missouri extending 43 miles from the connection with the Missouri Pacific at Sedalia to the Osage River at Warsaw. There are four intermediate stations – from north to south they are Mora, Cole Camp, Tahoma and Lincoln. Interchange is with the Missouri Pacific and the Missouri, Kansas & Texas at Sedalia. On-line industries include stock pens, bulk oil and coal dealers, saw mill, stone works, clay loading, grain elevators, feed and seed dealers and team tracks. The S&W Freight House, grocer warehouse and city power plant are located adjacent to Graham yard at Sedalia. This 1929-era layout is a point to point single track main design using Digitrax DCC control for prototype-style time table and train order operations.