November 7, 2015 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
(home layout tours start at 4 p.m.)
Trinity Lutheran Church West St. Louis County
Our Annual Gateway Division NMRA Model Railroad Train Show and Model Contest will be held November 7, 2015, 9 am to 3 pm, at Trinity Lutheran Church in West St. Louis County (Clayton and 141).
Admission: $7 per person, children 12 and under free when accompanied by an adult.
The Gateway Division Train Show features clinics on model railroading, swap tables, model and photo contests, and home train layout tours.
- Bring your model railroading questions – we’ll give you the answers!
- Bring your models to enter in the contests.
- Bring your model railroad or prototype train photos to enter in the photo contests.
- Hands-on activities for children.
- Special grand prize drawings. Lots of door prizes.
- Browse the swap tables for that model you’re looking for.
- Go on self-guided tours of local model railroad layouts.
- Vote for your favorite models and photos.
- See small and modular layouts on display.
Trinity Lutheran Church, 14088 Clayton Road, Town and Country, MO 63017
[tb_google_map address=”14088 Clayton Road, Town and Country, MO 63017″ html=”Trinity Lutheran Church, 14088 Clayton Road, Town and Country, MO 63017″ popup=”true” zoom=”16″ height=”350px”]